Would you like to be part of a dynamic team that provides tools supporting agricultural viability, food security and the environment?
We have a permanent part time position (24 hours a week) available for a Regional Customer Support Consultant, remotely based from our head office in Brisbane. This role will sometimes be required to travel to do software training and demonstrations at a clients office - so you need to be able to travel.
To be successful in this role you will possess a can do, customer focused attitude and be willing to go the extra yard to provide excellence in customer service.
A pleasant telephone manner combined with the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly is absolutely mandatory, and applies to both verbal and written communication. You will be organized and methodical with a strong work ethic, and excel at working autonomously or as part of a team.
This is an exciting position that will include the following duties:
- Listening to customer needs and providing on-the-spot training and solutions in response to incoming queries received by phone, email or online messenger services
- Maintaining contact with clients, ensuring ongoing program satisfaction
- Leading online or on-site training sessions for users, independently or presenting to groups
- Understanding customers' reporting and data requirements
- Software testing, distribution and licensing
- Assisting Network Administrator or Customer Service Manager as required
- Identify and escalate potential Sales leads
The position is open to applicants that have customer service experience, preferably with some knowledge of farming and agriculture.
A successful applicant would possess the following skills:-
- Courteous and friendly phone and email manner
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong trouble-shooting skills, and a drive to find solutions for novel situations
- The ability to train new skills effectively to a wide, ranging audience
- The ability to learn new computer software quickly, and expand on this knowledge autonomously
- Solid documentation and writing abilities
Exposure or skills in the following will be well regarded:
- Experience in Adult learning
- Farming or agriculture
- User Guide creation or documentation
- Science-based education or experience
- Salary:$36,000 + super + office allowance + mobile phone
- Work type:Part Time
Applications close: 6th October 2014
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please forward your CV to :-
Brett Pollard - email@example.com
Tel: (07) 3821 3577
Please Quote Position Ref: BPC23092014