Easy to use software for quick and accurate farm planning, recording, and reporting. Back Paddock Adviser is an easy-to-use farm management tool for production planning at the business, farm, paddock, and management zone levels.
With Back Paddock Adviser you can plan and record all your clients’ farm inputs and operations and continually analyse their productivity and profitability. Back Paddock Adviser is an integral part of the Back Paddock System.
- Quickly prepare whole-farm cropping and pasture plans
- Easily produce ‘recipes’ of inputs and operations for all paddocks
- Summarise all inputs for the farm into ‘shopping lists’.
- Determine gross margin by crop and by paddock over a range of likely prices and yields.
- Prepare ‘what if’ scenarios on alternative management strategies.
- Produce detailed reports and budgets including seasonal cash-flow projections.
- Provide clear operational plans to farm managers and workers.
- Easily revise plans as the season progresses.
- Review, analyse, and compare what happened to what was planned.
- Access to Back Paddock Support - Help Desk